Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First, I've been coming to peace about just being who I am. Not hiding. Not afraid to be known, and also not fighting to be known. Just being.

Yesterday and today, two different interactions have left me with the strangest struggle... to not be affected by other's wishes that I were more like someone else. Or just being plain that they like me less.

Rejection goes down hard, but I know it's a pill that if swallowed, brings true humility and security. There's really nothing like accepting genuine rejection. And yet, it is not the end of the world... I know. But processing it... hm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Rejection is God's protection" - how true that is!

Look at this awesome article and be encouraged!

http://christianinspirational.org/rejection-is-gods-protection/

love you!
Kimmers

Kristin Kelly said...

I will kick ass. Who rejected? They are stupid!! Very stupid. It is their loss!