Friday, February 25, 2011

The Lord is MY ROCK and MY SALVATION

WHOM SHALL I FEAR?

What outcome or choice ought to worry me? What future dismay me? What possibilities or unknowns dishearten me? What unestablished dream (or nightmare) shake the foundation of my hope?


Indeed, what have I to fear? Or whom? When all that is to come, must come by His hand.

What troubles my heart, when He is love, and LOVE NEVER FAILS?

Yes, Yet will I put my trust in Him, my Rock, my Hope, and my Salvation.

For waters come, but they are Him, not waters of despair.

Remember heart, I stand on a Rock, and the rivers that rage will only drive away that which is not fitted in His frame.

1 comment:

Elsa Juliet Walker said...

ps 18
I love you, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
<3