Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The hair. (ahem, Kim, I actually took these for you and Kristin that morning, but then didn't send them, and I didn't want to be that girl who posts picture of her own hair... but here I am doing it.) Proof a pretty up-do, am I officially a Kelly sister now? :)





PS, it was actually inspired by a picture of a girl's hair that she posted on her blog... which had been inspired by a picture she saw, on a girl's blog. (And yes, there is one button not buttoned on my shirt. I couldn't reach it, so I had to wait 'til I got to work and have Kristin get it. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! Good job sister :-)

Unknown said...

And by the way, let it be known you posted this picture so that you're sister in TN could actually see it!

I get so annoyed by the girls that post what they wear every day - WHO FREAKIN CARES!! Could those people be ANY MORE VAIN? Drives me nuts - "look how pretty I am!" Blech!