Friday, June 10, 2011

This handsome fella (the one in the middle), is graduating today!



Congratulations to one of my best friends, and one of the greatest guys I know. So glad we both ended up at UW, who knows if we'd been friends otherwise!? (No, but really!! It's a terrible thought!). You definitely made my years at UW all the better and I know you really are going to change the world. Perhaps one day we'll run into each other on a park bench in New York... hopefully it won't be mine.



-signed, your friend, the hopefully not future starving writer

*****


Turned out he was graduating across the street from our office, so we were able to run down and say "congratulations" in person.

2 comments:

Braden said...

Wow. This picture makes me look monolithic. Seriously.

I like it.

Thank you for your kind words :).

Madison said...

You are a good friend, Katrina!