Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We went out today to celebrate Kristin's one year. She picked The Pink Door. Where her and Steff had been before. It was my first time. :)
The interior looks very French if you ask me, they even have trapese artists once a week as entertainment. But, the menu is Italian. (hmm?) After talking to our waitress, apparently the owner is just very "European" and eclectic. (Who am I to judge, really now?)
They had all these amazing chandeliers, each unique. The food was delicious.

(I just really liked this chair.)

3 comments:

Kristin Kelly said...

No pictures of people? With all the pics LBL took?

Katrina Hope said...

Right, because he took those with the LLF camera... which I'll have to upload. I took these with my phone. ;) Objects are more willing to let me photograph them than people anyways. :P

I'll add the other pics soon.

Esther Maria Swaty said...

oh so pretty!! loves :)