Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Secondly, would you travel half way around the world to find the guy you danced the night away with and haven't been able to get out of your head since? Anonymous
Kat: How much money do I have? How nice were his hands?

Shawn: If it was a girl…yes, yes I would.

Kat: Really?

Shawn: Absolutely.

Kat: I would be terrified.

Shawn: Shadows terrify you.

Kat: No, scary movies with scary shadows terrify me. But really, I would have to have had one hell of a night to even consider traveling around the world.

Shawn: I’m one of those angry romantic types and I’m in love with taking chances on small hopes.


[Came across this Q&A banter on one of the blogs I check out from time to time. I loved the friend's response at the end/ final comment here. I think you're cool, Shawn. I just might start following your friend's blog because of your occassional quotes included on it.]

No comments: