Friday, June 10, 2011

A couple of us hit the carnival again last night. We made a bad decision. After this ride we took another one, not really knowing what it did, and we were ALL sick the rest of the night. (Except for Erik I think.) No one really felt like doing anything after that. But this has definitely increased my already growing desire for Disneyland... 6 flags, Silverwood... ANYTHING with some good rollercoasters!!
Tif's face is my favorite.

It also reminded me of the county fair in Tennessee with Kim, Jason and Rosemary. Lovely memories! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, there's a countdown on your blog for Tennessee!! 104 days seems like a long time!

I don't think I've been to the fair since you guys were last here!

And Tif's face is my favorite too, she looks like she's about to barf.

Elsa Juliet Walker said...

:):):) I like you people. And since everyone was sick, I'm glad I skipped out. (Kinda. Not really.)