Sunday, June 19, 2011


I woke up with it in my mind "Colossians." That was weird, since I haven't read that book in a while. So, I made coffee, pulled out my bible and found those three little pages somewhere in the New Testament. WOW. I spent most of last week in Galatians. Its a wild little book that I don't think I understand, but the more I read it over and over the more I started to feel it getting into me. Colossians, I get. But wow. I love how clear and straightforward it is. Go read it. Put off the old man, set your mind on things above, where Christ is seated. Put on the new man that is alive with Christ. :) Convicted much? Yep. Well, put it off. And put on the new man that Christ died on a cross to bring you into Him, and Him into you. The good news. :- ) OR as Paul calls it again and again in Colossians, the mystery of the gospel.

No comments: