Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"I like those shoes, they remind me of Cleopatra. You know, you're a lot like Cleopatra Katrina. Political. Conniving... in a good way."

"I am not conniving!"

"We'll call it forward-thinking."

Yesterday he decided I should be the assistant to the President. He wasn't sure if that meant I was the VP, or an executive assistant. But either way, he was convinced I had whatever it would take... except I'd need to get better at *insert kissing-up face,* and would probably need to make a few connections. Today, once again I'm political... only, I'm playing a bit different role. Cleopatra, ay? (I wouldn't consider myself political at all, but okay.) Every day is new, as is what I am according to LBL. Who knew I'd get to live so many lives here at the front desk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just read my first blog post from my iPad! Yeah!!

Katrina Hope said...

YEAH!!! :)