Monday, June 20, 2011

Strange dreams.

I've been having them. Weird ones, that make sense, are incredibly vivid, and the characters in them don't turn into other people. It's the oddest thing. I woke up at 2am(something), from a dream where I was sitting in a library reading. A guy leans over the back of this big chair I'm sitting in and says "How about you come sit back here with me and let me put my arms around you?" Yes, he's creepy. I look at his hands, and see he's holding a cd with the back of it facing me and he's pointing at a track called "In My Arms." Then I look to my left, to Tyson who is sitting right beside me. He get's fired up at this guy and calls him a retard... in the literal and mean sense... the guy seems to be a bit off. I get mad at Tyson for being cruel and mean, but I'm also super uncomfortable with this guy still looming over me. Tyson manages to tell the guy to get lost. Then, I'm walking home from the library, enjoying a pretty day. (It felt just like a normal day after work). Suddenly I come across a guy on a bike, it's him, and he notices me. I try to ignore him and realize he isn't going to allow it. He gets off his bike and starts trailing along with me. Just as I start to panic a bit, I woke up, and as I laid in bed I felt my stomach drop. I felt nauseous the rest of the night. It was all very strange. I wasn't scared... so I'm not even sure why I got so sick suddenly. :/ This is just one in a series of dreams lately that are so different from my usual, disconnected, character-morphing, detail-lacking dreams. I remember the man's face still. I couldn't help looking for him on the bus this morning.

No comments: