Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I want my wedding to be a tribute and honor to my parents and my husband's parents. There are already little details that I've been keeping close to my heart that reflect my parents' wedding. I can't wait to one day hear the stories of my future-husband's parents. What the colors and flowers were like. Their venue. To see pictures of her in all her beauty, what kind of dress she wore. And all the reasons behind. (Guess how I love this! I want this for guests arriving at my wedding (maybe)!!)



In short, I can't wait to plan my wedding... with him. I'm curious to see it.

Photo Credit: Sean Flanigan

1 comment:

samara said...

so fun! I know what you mean about planning with "him." I don't think I'll be able to plan anything till i know who he is and who we are as a couple. It would just change how I want things. But it is so fun to look and to dream =)