Tuesday, August 09, 2011

"A girl should always be two things: Classy and Fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Can a girl be covered in mud and still be classy and fabulous?  Can she sled down huge hills, play soccer in the rain, or indulge in her favorite ice cream, movie and sweats, and be classy and fabulous?  I sure hope so.  If not... I just can't agree.  I think a girl should always be playful, loving and sincere.  I want to be classy, but I never won "fabulous" as my character quality award in elementary school.  I've also never included it on the list of who I aspire to be.  But then again, show me a girl who's alive, who's confident in who she is, a true creative piece, and I'll call her wonderful no matter where she bought her shirt. So perhaps I agree with Coco Chanel after all.  In reality, who am I to disagree? :)

No comments: