Monday, August 22, 2011

My foot is throbbing!! It's uncomfortable unwrapped, it's painful wrapped.  It goes numb and feels icy. WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE. I know.  Mostly, I'm just going crazy as it's sinking in that I won't be able to run for a couple more weeks probably.  And I just bought new running shoes!  Well, truth be told I bought them several months ago, but I've had to exchange them four times to find the right size, which I just did two weeks ago!  I've been saving them to break in on the perfect sunny day.  I pictured running the hills of San Fran.  Probably not.  And when I consider all the cookies and hot chocolate I enjoyed at camp, I cringe.  I've always been the "eat the cookie - run tomorrow" sort of girl, but what if I can't run tomorrow?!! 

I can't even use my exercise ball, as it forces my ankle to extend which is the most painful movement for it.  Hmm.  We will find a way, don't you worry.  And at least it's only a matter of weeks - makes me grateful to the Lord that I've been able to enjoy the life I have.  I'm blessed indeed.

No comments: