Tuesday, August 30, 2011

 Yesterday was a great day!  I met up with a friend who just moved back home to the Bay Area and we went n the tourist dream trip. ;) After a good deal of searching, we found the Full House park and house.  I queued up the theme song on my iPhone and we ran through the park holding hands, rolling through the grass like in the clip.  We had a blast- I wish this girl wasn't leaving my life pretty much as soon as she came into it.  She laughed and joined in as I strolled past people, holding the phone up to them as the song rang out. They took me to the Mission District for the best Mexican around. Then we drove over to the Golden Gate and walked it (something I hadn't done).  It was such an incredible time, Teresa gave me a great tour commentary full of the much-needed details like "This is a nice neighborhood..."  She doesn't really know the city much, seeing as she's been in Seattle the past 5 years.  Her friend who came along however, knew it VERY well.  I was so blessed by them and their willingness to drive me all over on a Monday.

After that... I got to see one of the prettiest faces!! After 3 months - I got to hug THIS girl! We had the perfect night... We're heading off to La Boulange (I've been waiting for this!!!) and later today I'll probably have time to upload photos.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Aww reading about your adventure to the full house house and park and with the theme song playing made me smile!!! I can totally picture you doing that too! That sounds so amazing and I am thrilled you're having a blast in SF!!! :)