Friday, August 05, 2011

I bought this lovely little camera bag on Etsy yesterday and I cannot wait for it to come in the mail!! It's a vintage piece and the exterior looks amazing, very soft, quality leather.  However, I'm a bit nervous about the inside, since no photos were provided of the lining.  For the price, I decided it was worth the risk... especially when you consider the inside was probably taken care of similarly to the exterior, right?  Egh.  We will soon find out. :) 

I saw a girl last fall with the most amazing brown leather bag/purse.  So amazing, that I did what I never do, I asked her where it was from.  I have only done this once before and it was to a guy on campus... he informed me "It's from home. I bought it in Japan."  The girl's answer was no more helpful in my personal hopes, "My grandmother gave it to me, she got it in Venice years ago she said." 

2 comments:

Kristin Kelly said...

Twice. You asked that lady in Vita where she got her violin carrying contraption. lol.

Katrina Hope said...

You're right... I was only counting 'bags/purses' I guess lol. I've asked people about shoes too.. probably a lot.

That violin carrying case was AWESOME! I still want to make one! :/