Thursday, August 25, 2011

You know those nights where you're not sure if you slept, because all you really remember is those moments where you realize "Hm. I'm awake" ? Over, and over, and over.  That was last night.  I don't know if it was because I was so excited for Les Mis today, because of the triple americano at 7pm the night before, the rush of jumping into Lake Washington, or the funny texts but I wasn't sleeping...And thankfully I'm excited enough that I'm seeming to stay awake.  That said, the coffee pot was the my first focus at work today.  ;)

I kind of love those nights anyways... they seem to be my most creative thoughts.  Sometimes it isn't until the middle of the next day that I'll realize the thoughts I'd had, the ideas, laughs, memories replayed, words whispered to my heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you, but you're a weirdo.