Tuesday, August 23, 2011

 I'm going to set 25 Goals for this coming year.
(I'll be 25, catch that?  That's something my dad would do.)

And I'm going to take suggestions.  What do you think should be some of my goals for my 25th year?

Anything I should do BEFORE I turn 25? I have a few more months. 
Warning: If one of you says "get married" - I will graciously glare at you via my computer screen, seeing as I have so much power over that, and yet get as many comments as I do.  Then again, when you all STOP saying those things is when I'll start to worry, and invest in that cat.  :/

5 comments:

{meg} said...

Seriously?! I was just writing my goal list yesterday.

GOAL: buy a dog ;)

Katrina Hope said...

seriously? Doesn't surprise me. :) I'm thinking I want to find that kitten down below actually... aw man, I don't know. :)

Kristin Kelly said...

Go to Europe and see as many counties as you want because the man of your dreams hasn't found you by 25 so gosh darnit just go!!!

Madison Alexis said...

I think you should start a food blog... and/or go bungey jumping (I'd come along!)

Unknown said...

I second Kristin's comment. And I've got another one for ya Kati, but I'm not writing it out here. But I'm sure if you thought long & hard and read my mind, you would know what I'm talking about ;-) Love you, mean it.