Tuesday, August 09, 2011

My beautiful new nightstand, the product of a bit of Em and my's time. :) This sweet little antique. Unless you've seen my room, you may not know how high my bed is from the floor. My mom, uncle and I built the frame back when I was in highschool. We built it into my closet, and high enough to keep a good deal of what one might normally keep in a closet, under it (in plastic tubs with wheels). If you've seen my room, you've seen books and books and books, if you've seen under my bed, you've seen more.  That said, the height of this night table is perfect! I was excitedly waiting for my mom to get home from their trip so I could show it to her... I wasn't expecting my dad to be so impressed by it too (but I guess I should have).
(Megs, it looks forward to holding your phone and cup of tea on many a weekend evening.)  I love it.

3 comments:

{meg} said...

Sweeeeeeeet! Can't wait :)
excellent find Katrina!

Unknown said...

Nashville mug!!!

Must have Nashville on the mind!

Katrina Hope said...

Always have Nashville on the heart - and definitely on the mind ;)