Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I have been looking forward to spending a morning with Miss Landies at La Boulange for months.  And this morning, it happened.  :)  It was all I hoped.  And it didn't hurt that I was spoiled with Birthday presents and gifts from Italy that have been stored away.

After La Boulange, we came home and read by the pool. Rather, I read, and Megs worked on her final paper that continue to drags along, grasping at her ankles. I love all the time we're getting to talk, but it definitely took some self control to STOP talking to her while she was trying to focus. I'm proud to report, I was able to silence my commentary... even if it did take me walking across to the other side of the pool.
After that, I was so lucky to sneak away for Frozen Yogurt and some park time with Sara and her amazingly funny and adorable little girls.  I didn't think to grab a picture... which is a shame since those girls are three of the loveliest faces!  Tonight it's a family night with the whole Landies crew.  Loving my time away with these wonderful people.  And LOVING that I still have 4 more days. :)

No comments: