Friday, August 12, 2011

Many of my friends are having the sweetest babies. Naturally therefore, I've been looking at getting a dog.

Bianca's effort to help with the baby-craving was to have me push the stroller on our walk a couple days ago. I'm not sure staring at Vienna's sweet little face for an hour helped... I'd push a stroller up hill any day for that. ;)

So.... puppies. Megs what's your thoughts on one now? Forget all the heckling I've given you about your one-day husband maybe desperately wanting one. This is real life: your one-day roomie wants one, and she's totally willing to beg and even bribe with bacon and baked breads!

4 comments:

{meg} said...

Believe it or not, I have been thinking about this the last two days.

Abbie is dog sitting this week and yes the dog is cute but it is also very stinky and lots of work. Yes lots of time and yes lots of work! However, I'm in your boat Miss Kelly. I think you should get a dog that I can love on...but would be ultimately yours. :)

What type of puppy are you thinking?

Cami said...

Is this "The Post"? :)

Katrina Hope said...

No, it's further down. ;)

Unknown said...

Just wait till you fall in love with Jeep & Seven all over :-) I tell them every day that their aunties are coming and their ears perk up!