Monday, February 13, 2012

I saw a picture on Pinterest today of a woman with an incredible body in a bikini and the Helvetica words scrolled across the sand, "Still want that cookie?"   And I thought to myself.  "Yes.  I wanted all three of them, and I enjoyed every bite."  : )  

I actually have been taming my sweet tooth that seems to arrive every year at the holidays.  By Spring it naturally gets replaced with a craving for fruits and salads and salmons (and okay, burgers!)... but by then, there's a bit of damage done and it's not quite rectified in swimsuit time.  

But to be fair, I'll always be the girl who says "Eat the cookie.  Take a lap."  Because life is too short to not eat cookies.  Ya know?

2 comments:

Kristin Kelly said...

Yeah but the older you get, the more laps you have to do for each cookie. Just sayin.

Morgan said...

And thats why we can be running buddies...

half marathon - 13 cookies :)