Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Today was a bit fantastic. I'm in love with this space, and I cannot wait to see it filled. I got all sappy today, but I can't deny there is something wonderful about playing a part in physically shaping my city, a city I love. These buildings are part of history, past and present and future. They've heard countless stories, known men and women who have been broken, loved and forgiven. And they have countless more stories to listen to and tell again. Perhaps my story will be one of them.




3 comments:

Cami said...

what is this space?

Katrina Hope said...

This my dear friend is the Furuya Corgiat. And it is lovely. It is currently empty but pray that soon there will be a fantastic restaurant in it and we can all go! Seriously, one of the coolest spaces I've seen in Seattle, and my company was the head architects for the renovation. It would make an amazing home for an artist community!

Emily said...

Or for a wedding!;)