Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm sitting here thinking,

I could either post this....


Or this...


Both favorites. So, let's just pretend this is one of those shows online now where you get to pick your own commercial.  You can pretend I posted whichever you best like.  Because I tend to like both a lot. And I kind of feel like if you could meld the two together, you'd understand me a tiny bit better. Yes? :)

And besides, I hate decisions.


Thoughts I've had in the past week:  Why don't I box?  I should practice throwing my throwing knife. Oh, they're cute. (sincerely.)  I can't wait to go to the gun range this weekend.  Hmm, I need to practice my violin.  


Disturbing?  I'm starting to think it might be a little.  It will be good when soccer starts back up.

For the record, I am not a violent person.  But when I start to feel stuck in things I feel I have no control over, I tend to dive into physical things.  Like running.  And in the past, soccer.  It helps somehow to feel something on the outside, when you can't seem to get most of what's happening on the inside, out. 

No comments: