Saturday, February 25, 2012

This summer, we are going hiking someplace Kristin went years ago - where you can jump in and swim part way up. I've been trying not to think too much about it, because when I do, I wish it were tomorrow!! So excited for this. I wish I had more free days during the summer to enjoy the outdoors.

I think I would be willing to work 6-day work weeks during the winter, so I could have 3 day weekends all summer. Seriously, why hasn't any company ever proposed that? If I run a company some day (and I just might), I will likely have some unconventional rules of play. I'm all about finding what makes people come alive - because people truly alive are far more creative, focused and productive.  And I'd like my employees to be all of those things.  Not to mention, they're just more fun to be around, and if you're going to be spending 40 hours a week with them....(give or take 8 depending on the season...teehee).

No comments: