Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ash Wednesday Conversations

Me: "Are you and chocolate still on speaking terms?" 
Ha.  Chocolate and I have never been better.  Our relationship is very strong.  We set up time every night to talk and the conversation is usually delicious.  We have talked about going to Ballard and touring Theo to see where Chocolate grew up.  I think it would help me better understand where Chocolate is coming from.


The Lord has blessed me with highly entertaining (and brilliant) friends.  And no, this wasn't from Megs.  ;)

Are you giving up anything for Lent? I have to admit, when I thought of it yesterday, I'd already indulged in most of the things I'd typically give up (chocolate, meat, sugar, coffee. It's true.)  But I'm praying as to what He might have for me to lay down for this season. 

No comments: