Friday, February 10, 2012

So the girls in my office informed me I have a two-year commitment to the office. Why? Because they have decided they want to take part in Product Runway next year.  And they aren't too happy that their previous model left (ahem, Emily).  I have not signed any agreement forms.  And I informed them I have poor posture... Their response?  "You don't need good posture, you just need to sell it."  Apparently everyone involved has to be part of the firm - though I'm having a really hard time believing that all of these runway models are actually part of architecture firms.  :/   Still, the competition does sound pretty cool - all of these dresses were created by architecture/ design firms that have been paired with a company that creates some kind of architectural product.... tiles, furniture, etc...  which is what the dress is then created from.

Despite all of my "no's", one of the girls ended the conversation in the most optomistic tone, "So, you in?!" Ha. I told her seeing as I have two years to gain enough confidence, get in shape, and decide that I love them enough to actually humiliate myself on a runway.... there is hope. A very small hope."

1 comment:

Kristin Kelly said...

Oh I am soooo making sure you do this.