Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sometimes, I worry about how much of me seems all about this.  And then there's the practical / realist side.  I'm not sure which will win in the end, or even which is supposed to, but I'm pretty sure the longer the battle lasts between the to, the better off I am.  :)

On that note, my sister is going down to Cali in a couple weeks for a wedding, and I'm seriously considering just getting in the car.  She asked me, "What are you going to do all week, just wander around the city?"  Yep.  She'll be staying in Petaluma, which I wouldn't mind too much either.  I bet I could even find a bus to San Fran for the day or so.  :)   Kristin, I know I'm being such a little sister right now..... "Can I come too?!"  But truly, my heart starts to ache for California every couple months and I've been feeling the withdrawals for weeks.  I blame part of this behavior (or thought-behavior) on Kerouac.   This girl just needs some sunshine, needs a drive, needs to wander that city that I love.

I think I'm going to mention it to my boss on Monday.  :)  I've got some gas money.

No comments: