Friday, February 10, 2012

Truly giddy.  It could be that I'm about to finish my book (such a good feeling!).  Could be that I had a nice little walk on my lunch, that included a couple quick stops for girly little treats (new brushes and some Lush treats).  Could be that I finally got a look at the part of the job that I took the job for.  Could be that I work with really nice people.  Could be that it's Friday.  Could be that nothing has gone how I've wanted - and today, I am completely okay with that. Could be that the air is still cold enough to make my hands hurt just a little, and I love that feeling.  It makes me remember that life is not comfortable and great things at great cost really ought to be done.  That trips should be taken, words should be said, pain should be felt, and love should be given.  Yes, somehow the cold that bites my fingertips reminds me of these things. 

And I'm giddy, sipping a cup of afternoon coffee, complete with my favorite creamer.

No comments: