Thursday, December 09, 2010


Driving Miss Landies.
[Please now begin humming signature theme music in background as you read this message.. do do do do do... do do do do do do]


The downside of having friends from out of town... for instance, places like California, and Canada. Is that when the holiday season rolls around, and that time to share with family, friends, and all-together your loved-ones calls, they are travelling back home.

Meghan thinks I am taking her to the airport in 30 minutes. I have been both looking forward to Thursday at 9:30a (because I'll get to see her), and dreading it (because I'll be saying goodbye, again). I'm considering taking her someplace else entirely. "My apologies Landies family, Meghan has been kidnapped. No need to send ransom money, she will be returned unharmed... in the Spring."

Likewise, Emily will soon be returning to Canada, and Joel also to California.

Oh goodness.

The upside is.... I get to have them the rest of the year... for now (but I will not think about that!). Amd someday, I will get to take wonderful trips to visit my dear friends at home.

1 comment:

{meg} said...

haha. I love our little adventures.
Thank you for being so wonderful!
:)