Thursday, December 09, 2010

Things are not always as they seem. But the danger for me, is more that I can't seem to believe when they are, just as they seem. I want to hope for the happy ending, the twist in the plot, the sweet pain turning about and finally reaping all that it has sown to. I want to hope, though it kills me. And it kills me.

Oh God, let hopes die. Let leaves fall. Let flowers bloom until they bleed all their petals. Let every bit of that which is a lie in my heart be cried out tonight. And let me breathe fresh dreams that have the promise of coming true, rather than the odor of pain around the corner.

Thank God for a friend who will tell me the truth, and is willing to let my heart be broken.

The danger of a little girl like me, who's very name is Hope, is she can't hep but build forests with whatever seeds she finds to sow. Oh fell the trees. And while her tears fall at dusk, let them feed those seeds no more. Tell her some trees grow for centuries and can't be moved by a passing breeze. They were planted long before you Hope, but Hope is carved at their feet, and whispered by their leaves.


No comments: