Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I left work an hour early, why? because I feel sick. Not really "sick" but - weird. Or weak rather. The best I can explain it is it felt like all my strength was draining out of my face, and feet. And I wasn't sure I'd have enough energy to go home, if i didn't just do it then. Kind of sad, since I was hoping to work an hour late today actually. But alas, it is 5:30, and I am already home with a bowl of soup. I will probably be asleep within 20 minutes, or so I hope. My hands feel weak typing.

I simply got on here to blog because I am so sad, I have to tell someone. And I don't feel like being that facebook girl. (At least you folks willingly choose to read about my life here.) I left my water bottle on the bus today. MY BELOVED WATER BOTTLE! I didn't realize it was my stop (I think I zoned out, because the ride felt like 10 minutes long!).. and I hoped up and left in a hurry. I had tucked my water bottle on the seat, between me and the bus 'wall.' I didn't realize it until I had been home for a few minutes. Then, I wanted to cry.

I know it is a silly little thing, and I am just tired... but I hate losing little things I love.. especially when it is just do to my own stupidity. I also spent 15 minutes looking for my book today once I'd clocked off at work. It wasn't wear I knew I put it. I even asked my sister and Steph to see if one had taken it as a joke, or I'd unthinkingly carried it to their desk. Nothing. I ended up sitting on my sister's office floor. Again- I am just feeling, weird. And now, I don't have my beloved water bottle to help me drink enough of the great problem solver, water.

Alas... soup, and sleep. Goodnight. And goodnight water bottle, enjoy your evening metro-adventure alone.

No comments: