Friday, December 17, 2010

New beloved blog!

My sister remarked on my post a few days ago, recognizing one of the guys in my picture from a fellow blogger. I had no idea. I'd seen the pic on another blog I love (a cali law-student)...random little world.

I googled "rockstar diaries" and sure enough, found the cutest little blog. The woman who writes it is adorable. And come to find out, her husband is the guy in the pic from my blog post "this + this = something like my dreams" (he was the: + this).

What can I say, she's got great taste! (Not to mention, she lives on Capitol Hill!) And I will now be following her wonderful blog. Thanks Kimmers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um I believe that's Capitol Hill, DC :-) You're welcome!

Katrina Hope said...

are you sure? I remember reading about some spots I recognized... or so I thought. I'll have to look again now, but I thought she was in Seattle.. hm.