Monday, December 06, 2010

I'm feeling adjusted.

They often say "first the physical, then the spiritual." I think this time it came in the opposite order. After a week and a half of feeling very readjusted, I finally went to the chiropractor today. I told him I thought my hips were out of alignment. After checking, he let out a sarcastic laugh as he said "Yep, your hips are definitely a little out of alignment." After some serious adjustments, he moved on to the neck. It had been way too long, but with work and all the christmas party prep, I just hadn't had time. He asked me "Did something happen?" I think it was just dancing, for weeks, with my hips and back all out of joint- it kept getting more and more painful.

Anyways- ajdusted. I always feel a little sore and queezy the day or two after. I typically wake up with a terrible headache the next day too. Funny- pretty similar response my body has been having to the adjustments that have been being made to my heart, hope and expecatations.

My sister Kristin teases me for my never-ending advised problem-solver: water. Your skin is breaking out? Drink some water. You are feeling tired? How much water have you had today? You feel nautious? Here's a glass of water. Your heart is hurting? Hold on sis, I'll grab you a glass of water.

I'm drinking lots of water. My Camelbak water bottle is my closest companion.


PS, here's the dance from last night's christmas play:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, such a cutie you are.

Fairly cute, but nothing outdoes the infamous "Jingle My Bells" routine ;-)

Anonymous said...

"After some serious adjustments, he moved on to the neck. It had been way too long,"

Am I strange that I found this wording really funny?

-Braden

Katrina Hope said...

oh brade. :P