Friday, December 17, 2010

Things I do every day at work:

Clock in.
Turn the phones off night service (I'm bad at remembering to do this)
Check my email
Drink coffee.
Close the microwave door (*growl*)
"Good morning this is.." answer dozens of phone calls
Listen to music (thank you Lord!)
Watch men walk out of the bathroom, knowing they weren't in there long enough to wash their hands. (my desk faces the hall with the bathrooms- awkward eye contact? Sure, why not.)
Go pick up the mail.
Go through the mail.
Distribute the mail.
Drink more coffee.
Type out LBL's time.
Type out dictations of new things for the website.
Coordinate something for the seminars.
Prep ASH's mail/ABC.
Drop off the mail.
Disinfect.
Organize.
More awkward eye contact.
Shut the microwave door (*growl* again)
Turn phones to night service.
Clock out.

Add about 5-7 random, perhaps even bizarre tasks to the list and you have my normal day.

No comments: