Thursday, December 30, 2010

This coming year, I am going to do more of this...


Be it alone, or with loved ones. I want to get back to exploring and taking adventures. I want to set more time aside for these sort of relaxing days. I also hope to get my camera fixed. After being told years ago it couldn't be - I was recently given very different news. The owner of Kenmore Cameras told me who he brings his to, and I'm in high hopes he'll be able to work a wonder on my beautiful Nikon. I also want to learn how to use my dad's old camera he gave me. Shouldn't be too hard, seeing that my uncle first taught me on a camera much like it.... but that was over 10 years ago, and my little mind has certainly forgotten. I've had my dad's for a year and a half and all I've managed to do with it so far is over-expose a roll.

This year, I hope to see become a year of investing in all that I love, and always have loved. Photography, architecture, adventures, outside, people, Italian, writing, and a few things I'll keep to myself. :) I hope to look at the stars again more, hopefully more with my Dad too. ;) A year of returning, and in so, moving forward.

ps, I really like that blue sweatshirt!

No comments: