Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Some mornings, I just want to give you beauty. In a picture, in words. In whatever little bit I find, in my heart or in the world. I love that God created women to love beauty and with a desire to unveil it, and even to create it. I love that He put beauty in the skies, and in the seas. And He even hid it in the night, that no matter where we find ourselves and how unbeautiful our heart or lives or faces may at that moment feel - we have a reminder. A taste to keep us desiring it, and a promise that He makes all things beautiful in His time. And moreover, that the most beautiful things are vast and deep, and they cannot be grasped at with hands, or wrapped around with thoughts. They are beautiful in reflection to the majesty of the Maker - He who is fierce in beauty and perfect in all His details.
beautiful.

2 comments:

samara said...

Kati - you are beautiful and so is your writing :)
love you!

Kristin Kelly said...

I like that while most writers write because of a love affair they with something or someone, your writing expresses your love affair with writing.