Friday, March 11, 2011


Tennessee.


It holds a piece of my heart. Yes, mostly, because it also holds my sister and brother-in-law. But also, I just love the state. It is one of the most beautiful places, in a way entirely different from the beauty of Washington.

I have always visited in the summer though, and I've been saying for some time that my next visit would be in the fall.


It will be. September 23rd-27th to be exact.


I cannot wait to see all the trees turning color and spend some quality relaxing time with Kim & Jason. I usually sleep the first 3 days straight that I am there (you think I exagerate- I assure you, I'm not), but since this will be a bit shorter trip.. I'll have to adjust that a bit. It is a new season in all of our lives and I am grateful I will get this little window to reconnect and share this new season with them.


(yes, that picture was necessary.)

No comments: