Saturday, March 12, 2011

I know what you have all been thinking - Oh man, I hope Kati finds a way to blog more.

Well, fear not. I think that is real possibility. ;)

Thanks to my lovely new little phone, I'll once again be able to upload photos from my daily adventures and share them here with all of you. And what better time than as the sun reconciles itself to the heart of Seattle?

But in all seriousness, I will try to not blog you all away, where I know I already stand borderline. I'm not exactly sure what is going on, but believe it or not I actually am showing restraint. All I can make of it is there is a greater grace and propelling to write. And since I don't feel I have time to really sit and write a story, I diddle with thoughts and revelations, beautiful pictures, compelling ideas, rhymes that form themselves in my head while I'm walking throughout my daily tasks, funny stories and awkward interactions that don't seem like real life. I capture them all here. For you, and for me. And remarkably, I've seen how that small response has helped shape and unlock my writing more and more.

3 comments:

samara said...

Kati - i love your posts! I could sit and read them for hours. You can't blog to much for this reader :)

Theresa said...

I have to agree with Samara, I will just add a little extra time to my "read Rina's blog" portion of my day ;)

Sarah A. Surface said...

Oh Kati I am so excited to see more posts from you. They are so refreshing.

BTW I love the picture you posted. That we be oh so fun to do to a wall!