Thursday, March 03, 2011

Awesome discovery: Just realized I can brush my teeth while I do crunches on my exercise ball.

It is true, the Masters Commission is not a program, it's a lifestyle... and the tools you learn in multi-tasking (aka, pray-reading your memory verse on the phone with your prayer partner while you do crunches and journal about the revelation you are getting out of said praying/scripture...) you will never forget.

However, I feel like that Sonicare preset time has never been SO long!

I wonder what else I could do while I floss?


Wild thought: I started this blog 5 years ago, in the Master's Commission.

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Lunges?

Kristin Kelly said...

You could pray read the scriptures while on the phone with your payer parter? But unless you are amibidexterous, the journaling could be complicated.

Rosemary said...

Wow - another rule I realize they must have made because of your class; no doing more than one daily at at time...

=)

Katrina Hope said...

Probably, lol. We liked to leave our mark... sometimes for the worse. :/ No, but really I am being mostly silly here. I know we definitely did invest 'in the heart' of our dailies, but we were largely a very driven class who loved to redeem our time ;) lol.

I think I always did my memory verse and exercise together. Exercise helps me memorize... not sure why, but it always has.

samara said...

@Rosie - that was a rule? Not for our class