Tuesday, March 01, 2011

found something quite remarkable while doing a little random internet searching today...(and yes, that is code for 'stalking', and yes, it wasn't really that random. But it was pretty gosh-darn random.) But I always fine it encouraging to discover gold in a stranger, it reminds me that God does what He wants, without my help. He's powerful and loving. He doesn't only care, He's caring. And that He is right now investing revelations like this into the heart of a man.


It takes time loving other people selflessly to know God. Does God love us or Himself better? He's certainly entitled to love Himself if anyone ever was! But getting it through my mind that He is lovesick enough to make me so that He would have somebody to love and love Him back is something that can't be described by words. It is simply too overwhelming and scary. So the only way to find Him is doing what He loves most- making relationships based on pure, selfless love. Thanks God, for showing me this! I want to spend time at Your feet.

No comments: