Monday, January 23, 2012

Getting a cold, and this cannot happen.  After a week off between jobs, and then being snowed in most of last week, I truly cannot afford to get sick right now.  I've only had two days at my new job so far - that's not even enough time to acquire any sick leave.   When it donned on me last night that I wasn't just sneezing over and over because of something in my room I downed more Vitamin C than might be healthy and stirred up a little Airborne brew.  The only disadvantage is that for two days I allowed myself a serious sugar coping mechanism.  I drowned my sadness in Dove dark chocolate and strawberry twizzlers and watched chick flicks and read books.   I'm not sure I even have anything left to fight this cold off with.  Here's to health and wellness folks!  Don't let these crazy temperature changes get to you!

No comments: