Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Morning Tuesday.  

Apparently today, getting dressed is just not a priority.  Instead it's coffee, laundry, breakfast, back in the warm bed.  This is nice.  But I see my time to get ready has already sprung to a minimum and yet... I just keep sipping coffee.

My current first-world problem is this: when to go to the gym?  If I go when I first get home, I'm starving and don't get nearly as good of a workout.  If I eat dinner, wait a bit and go, I end up wired and not falling asleep until some unHoly hour.  Last night it was somewhere in the middle (kind of a weak work out, plus apparently got my blood going enough to keep me awake for hours). And still too late.... I'm realizing as I sit in bed... still....sipping my coffee.  Under 30 minutes until I really should leave. 

Mmmm.  Coffee.

4 comments:

Kimberlee Rankin said...

My bad! :)

Katrina Hope said...

Your only fault is encouraging me to go to the gym ;) Perhaps I'll start napping after work or something. There seems to be no other solution.

Emily said...

I'm having the same problem! And I just can't bring myself to become a morning workout person..

Katrina Hope said...

I feel like I could - except that it would be REALLY early and mean showering for work at the gym and then back-tracking to the Park & Ride... and I like my morning relaxing routine at home too much.