Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Re-discovered in my iPhone Notes:

"But in some cases it is really more creditable to be carried away by an emotion, however unreasonable, which springs from a great love, than to be unmoved.  And this is even truer in youth, for a young man who is always sensible is to be suspected and is of little worth - that's my opinion!"

"Water the earth with tears of your joy and love those tears." 

"Everything that is true and good is always full of forgiveness." 


While I remember reading these lines, I'm struggling to remember what book I discovered them in.  Kicking myself for not writing that in the note too. :/   I believe it was Nightmare Abbey, or the beginning of The Woman in White.  Or, it could have been Emma?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Brothers Karamazov - Dostoevsky

Katrina Hope said...

OH GOODNESS!!! You're right, you're right!