Friday, January 27, 2012


 If I had a pinterst.... and I had even a clue what I actually did... I'd post this morning's adventure. :) 

That's right big sisters... I did that.   And I like it. :P 


And yes Kimmers, that IS in fact your favorite sweatshirt. :P 

"Do you own another sweatshirt?"  "Did you get it at Value Village?  Because I'm pretty sure it's from when I was in high school."   :) 

Paint-splattered and proud, Kimmers.  Paint-splattered and proud.  Teehe. 

Love you.  Mean it. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice! and love that you are wearing a milo green shirt :)

Katrina Hope said...

My sister Kim doesn't appreciate it's awesomeness. I however, do, every single night when I get home... and morning first thing when I wake up. It is so stinking soft inside. :)

Kristin Kelly said...

Well this sister is proud of both.

Anonymous said...

haha your so dang cute!

Unknown said...

I just don't get it. You have this adorable and elegant updo, and then you put THAT on. my word.

Katrina Hope said...

No no sis, quite the other way around. I put on THAT and then I feel this wonderful comfortable inspiration surround me and I somehow turn my hair into this 'adorable and elegant undo' ;) It is my muse (not to be confused with Muse - being a band sweatshirt, I felt I should clarify).