Sunday, January 29, 2012

So, I should be completely ashamed of this.  But I'm kind of not.  THIS is why my sweet Toni and I will be friends forEVER.  We get each other.   And when a late Friday night rolls around, we know how to entertain ourselves...   Aw Toni - I love you dearly, and I love every single one of our memories.  What an amazing friend you have been to me over the years.  You are tender and strong in a way I've seen in so few people in my life.  You're resilient in storms and heartaches.  You've tasted more pain than most people our age - broken dreams and deep hurts, and you've walked away a beautiful person inside and out, kinder, sweeter, and even more caring.  That is a remarkable feat.  Come over soon and let me read my silly stories to you until you fall asleep.... or roll over on your good ear. ;)  Love you!   <3 Shane



3 comments:

anthea delvina said...

i love you two! hahahha.

Rosemary said...

Im dying. What year was this? 2007? We have fun :) Love you so and Im grateful for you!

Katrina Hope said...

based on my hair - summer 2006 I think. ;) I did that shortly after graduating MCs... such a funny night!