Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So, KMPS decided to play again. They posted this a couple minutes ago,  ‎"Katrina Hope still want to play? Your goal is 50 people! We're doing a post right now... you get 50 people to fan our page and comment/like THAT SPECIFIC post and you're in :)"  This time I win two (more) tickets if I can get 50 people to like their page and like the specific post they are referring to.



Here is the post you need to like:

KMPS 94.1 FM


Hey Facebook Friends... want to help a fellow KMPS Listener out? Katrina Hope REALLY wants to attend the KMPS Vibe Room with Easton Corbin and Jon Pardi! Her goal is to get 100 people to vote for her!

Katrina Hope


So, if you're up for being part of the fun game, go for it! I'm not sure if they are counting those who already joined and "liked" Erik's comment yesterday.  But I need 50 - by noon.  ACTUALLY, they just changed to post to say 100. :/ 100 by noon.

Have I mentioned I - LOVE - GAMES?   : )


Kimberly Dawn, if you wouldn't mind using this as an opportunity to publicly humiliate me while also technically helping me out, that would be greeaaaat. ;)  The same goes for your Hubby. 

2 comments:

Erik said...

We'll make it happen again. Kim - Make a deal with the station that every humiliating comment you post counts for 2 votes.

kaylee@life chasers said...

So fun!!!
And im sure you have people lined up for these tickets but if not......Ry and I would LOVE to volunteer for you. ;)