Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm a country fan - this is no surprise to any of you (I don't think).  I've posted about George Strait enough times to convince you all.  Well, there's another artist I really enjoy, largely because he sounds a lot like a young Strait and has the old-country class and sound that I love.  Easton Corbin is in town and I found out (well, Erik found out and told me) that you can't buy tickets to the show - you can only win them through KMPS.  So begins our challenge to win tickets -  apparently we need 20 people to "like" our comments (this morning!) on the KMPS Facebook page to even qualify for the drawing.... go ahead, follow the link and be a pal.  ;)  I think you have to like the KMPS page before it will even allow you to like our comments.... : /  You could always unlike tomorrow. ;)

STRIKE ALL THAT - I misunderstood.  Erik cut a deal - if he gets 20 people to "like" his comment- KMPS will give him tickets. :)  Not just put him in the drawing.  So here's what you do.  Go to their page - like it - and then click on the "Everyone" in the upper right so you can see his comment/ deal... and like it... or you can just post on their wall that you're voting for Erik. :)

Since Erik and I already cut a deal... I'm already invested in him winning... sooooo.... I too would greatly appreciate you voting for him. So  

No comments: