Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I spent all day yesterday (and most of the weekend) looking forward to last night, when I got to enjoy so many wonderful things at once.  Kaylee is my Strait-loving, whiskey-drinking, cupcake-baking, risotto-savoring friend.  We've talked about enjoying all these things together for years - and now that her and her amazing family will be moving to North Dakota on a grand adventure... it was now, or not for a very long time.  I spent the evening sipping Knob Creek (favorite) and Mischief (a local distiller in Fremont), chatting with two lovely women (and laughing at two very silly little ones) and enjoying a delicious dinner.  It was fantastic and made me all the more sad to be soon saying goodbye to this incredible woman.  But, I couldn't be more excited about what is next for them and seeing them follow the calling on their lives.

1 comment:

kaylee@life chasers said...

I just saw this!!!!
I absolutely loved being with you and each time we hang I like you more and more.
I can't wait to cook an eat with you when you come visit.
Thanks for always being so excited for our adventures. It means the world.