Friday, January 27, 2012

It is Friday morning! We have made it.  Weeks have slowed down considerably all the sudden - so have days and hours.  But I'm not necessarily complaining.  Every time I look at my desktop computer's right bottom corner in utter astonishment that only 3 minutes have passed, I remind myself there are only so many minutes left in this year of 25 and it's really preferable that they crawl as slowly as they like.  I don't want to offend them, lest they decide to rush in spite.  It would be wonderful if we could convince those stubborn things to run and crawl as we so choose.  But who has ever tamed a minute?

So excited for this weekend.  Hoping it will be a good mix of rest and fun, starting today with lunch with my sis. :)  But this week has come at quite the cost and I think my bedroom footed the bill - so chiming out for the morning in hopes of reclaiming a lost friend in the next 30 minutes.

Have a lovely Friday!  Live in the minutes!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love this. Personifying a minute - awesome.