Sunday, January 29, 2012

Alright folks - I still don't know who that coffee cup was from.  Please tell me - I know whoever you are, you read my blog, because you knew to have that inscribed on it.  I love it and constantly wonder who it was from... you are so thoughtful, and wonderfully mysterious, but please now tell me so I can give you a HUGE hug (hopefully - assuming you're in this state) and tell you personally how much your gift means.


Tonight, the words are hitting me all new again - thank you for keeping them constantly before me - God, let my love for you cast out my every fear!! Give me a love that tastes of courage.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When you find out, let me know cause I really need one of those too ;-)

Katrina Hope said...

I know where they ordered it from - or did...